Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phone’s 20-foot microphone pickup range makes it ideal for larger conference rooms, with even greater pickup available through optional Expansion Microphones. Automatic Gain Control technology adjusts the microphone levels based on the distance the speaker is from the microphones, delivering clear conversations to the other participants. It can also be connected to a set of external speakers for additional volume in the conference room. Integration with Polycom® SoundStructure® and Polycom® Vortex® installed
audio solutions makes it versatile enough to be used in nearly any type of conference or meeting room.
Additional Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 features/benefits
• Noise reduction technology automatically minimizes PC, projector, and HVAC sounds
• Automatic mic selection—only one mic is on at a time to remove “in the well” sound
• Independent microphone, echo-cancelled channels that optimize to their individual environment for better sound
• Includes technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
• Extension mics provide even greater room coverage for larger rooms
• Subwoofer for audio extension down to 80 Hz, which provides clearer, lifelike sound Benefits
• Polycom HD Voice technology— an industry first, delivering crystal clear voice quality over traditional analog phone lines
• Unparalleled room coverage— Speak naturally from up to 20-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far-end
• Resists interference from mobile phones—Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
• Maximum configuration flexibility—Has independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal mic and speaker control for multiple uses and applications, including external speaker connections
• Easy integration—Connect to Polycom SoundStructure and Polycom Vortex installedaudio systems
• Built-in investment protection— The world’s only conference phone that allows you to download new software remotely through an ordinary analog telephone line to add new features and applications