RealPresence Group Convene delivers rich video and content experiences for small group and personal collaboration. It is a flexible system that works together with the RealPresence Group 310 or 500, allowing you to deploy the right solution based on the unique needs of each room or environment. Choose from single or dual-displays, optional built-in multipoint, and more.
It’s an attractive and simple way to extend collaboration to huddle rooms, smaller meeting spaces, and open workspaces – wherever people gather. The included tabletop stand and optional wall mount ensure optimal placement so everyone can be seen and heard clearly. It’s also ideal for personal collaboration from the desktop, giving users a dedicated solution for high-quality video, audio and content collaboration.
The RealPresence Group Convene solution consists of two components which are purchased separately:
- RealPresence Group 310 or 500 with EagleEye Acoustic camera
- RealPresence Group Convene media accessory
RealPresence Group Convene is uniquely designed to fit the RealPresence Group 310 or 500 with the EagleEye Acoustic camera for a clean, integrated look, along with integrated cable management for a clutter-free workspace. The camera positioning is adjustable for the best view within any workspace, and can be also pointed down at the table for close-up views of models or documents. In less than 10 minutes you are up and running with the RealPresence Group system and RealPresence Group Convene.
Additional product details:
- 27‐inch IPS (wide viewing angle) LCD display with LED backlighting, tilt 5° forward and 15° backwards
- HD 1080p60 via a single HDMI input on the display
- Polycom EagleEye Acoustic camera can be adjusted downwards to capture objects on table
- Integrated stereo sound system (10W/channel)
- 3.5 mm for headphone audio out
- Integrated cable management for a clutter-free workspace
- Table stand included, wall mount optional