Equipment Management holds several key benefits for industry from increased productivity to directly, and positively, impacting your bottom line when effectively executed.
An integral component of such management focuses on maintenance where performance and longevity of equipment is optimized through routine professional assessment & evaluation.
The top 6 benefits of an intelligent Equipment Management program in the Call Centre industry include:
– Competitive advantage through equipment that works better and for longer
– Consistent & high levels of operational performance
– Improved Customer Experience with reduced interruption of service due to breakdowns and failures
– Lower incurred repair costs and downtime for improved profitability
– Increased employee safety with well-maintained equipment
– Increased employee morale achieved through confidence in providing a great service experience
From initial purchasing to continued support and maintenance, Phonatics are here for you throughout the lifespan of your equipment, ask us how we can assist you in creating a maintenance plan to suit your specific needs from Scheduled Preventative Maintenance to non-routine maintenance and repairs. We can help you evaluate your current operation, and suggest ways to improve uptime and reduce operating costs.
“Good planning comes from experience,” says Pieter Snyman, Phonatics MD. “Put our experience to work, for you.”