Four easy ways to take a call
Handling UC calls has never been easier. Part of the award winning Jabra PRO™ 9400 Series, the Jabra PRO 9450 headset’s base has a simple display with touch buttons for call handling – it’s suitable for everyone, even first time headset users! They can answer calls in four different ways: when away from their desks, using the headset; at their desks by pressing the button on the headset’s touch pad, or using the Jabra Call Manager software or keyboard on their computers.
Sound, not noise
Thanks to state-of-the-art audio technologies, Jabra PRO 9450 can deliver unbeatable sound. A noise-canceling microphone ensures that the user’s voice is heard clearly; wideband quality makes the incoming sound crystal clear. Jabra PRO 9450 also has a unique feature designed for ‘silent offices’ – a built-in ringer which makes it possible to hear softphone calls, even when not wearing the headset.
A smart business decision
Jabra PRO 9450 is 100% software based and therefore future proof. The system comes with free mass deployment software via Jabra PC Suite to facilitate installation and can be updated easily with drivers for new phones and new features as the technology evolves. Being compatible with all leading brands of desk phones and Unified Communications applications, Jabra PRO 9450 enables easy integration with your chosen vendor.
– Dual connectivity: simple and user-friendly handling of calls from either desk or softphone
– Get started in minutes with the Interactive Setup wizard
– 4-way call handling: via headset, touch pad, PC Call Manager or keyboard shortcut
– Built-in ringer in headset base
– Wideband sound (150 Hz – 6,800 Hz)
– Choice of 3 wearing styles to suit individual users (neckband as accessory)
– Easy installation and upgrades
– Future-proof investment with free software upgrades via Jabra PC Suite